Whether you're just starting out in blogging or have been going for a little while, you already know there is so much to learn. It's becoming more and more popular now to start a blog and you know you can make money, but how?
I've been blogging for 4 years now and when I first started I wish I'd had someone on hand to help teach me the basics, plus let me in on the secrets that seem to shroud the blogosphere. How do some people always get their work shared? How can I review products and get sponsored posts? How the heck do I find the time to blog when I have a family, a dog, a husband and possibly a job? Can I really make a living blogging?
I would really like to be that person for you. Share my knowledge all in one place, and really help you supercharge your blog into the business you want it to be. Whether that's making extra money or a full time income, there really are no limits. Get the traffic you deserve and streamline your process so you're not chasing your tail the whole time. I'm no millionaire but I am earning consistently from my blog and it's only going up.
In this course you will learn:
- Everything you need to know about starting a blog, from the right name, branding and design to choosing a niche and the best technical set up
- How to keep producing killer content that people want to read and share
- Productivity and time saving hacks to keep momentum
- Secrets to running a high volume giveaway
- Affiliate marketing secrets to make money whilst you sleep
- Social media secrets and hacks - how to be in all places at once whilst still having a life
- Designing graphics and products
- Working with brands and how to pitch
- Different ways to make money blogging (even if you have hardly any traffic)
- Where to find paid blogging and writing work
- Building an email list and how to monetise it
- Growing your DA and why it's important
- The importance of community
- Networking secrets
- Tools I use with step by step
If you enroll in the course you also get these EPIC bonuses!
- my eBook Pinterest Magic for FREE (normally £19.99), which really delves into how to use Pinterest to get traffic again and again to your blog, plus make money directly from Pinterest.
- A current list of quality Pinterest group boards accepting contributors
- An editorial calendar with all the awareness days, weeks, months, special days, silly days and more to help plan your blog and social media content (worth £30)
- A swipe file full of email templates: pitching to brands, pitching for paid work, what to say to SEOs asking for links, pitch for giveaway prizes, joining group boards on Pinterest, guest posting, replying to press releases, competition prize winner template.
- Media kit and rate card templates
- Blog schedule
- Course Workbook
- Entry into the Mastermind group with coaching from me and a no holds barred approach
Just think of all the time you could free up if you had all the shortcuts laid out for you and you knew where to put your energy into! No more chasing your tail. This course will focus you on your audience and how to write for that ideal reader, how to get sponsored work and how to have a family life too. It is possible.
The course is a mixture of text articles, video and downloads.
If you have any questions I'm happy to answer.
I am a Mum to 3 children aged 9, 8 and 4, plus I run my own blogging business so I know a thing or two about being busy! I have managed to maintain and grow my income for the last 4 years since starting my blog and I'm at the stage now where I want to share my knowledge and secrets with you. I see so many new bloggers struggling and not knowing what to put their energies into - believe me I've been there. It's only in the last year that I've really honed everything, streamlined and worked out what is best to spend time on. I have put a lot of effort and time into making this course super useful, no fluff, and it will really help you. Any questions feel free to ask.